There only exists ideas. Ideas are forever.

There only exists ideas. Ideas are forever.
There only exists ideas. Ideas are forever.

27 Nisan 2014 Pazar

WAVE


 
I told you not to go to the shore of your heart,

But to come closer to be one of my little part.

As the sea makes you discard with its wave.

For you I will pave

However much I cried in the cave

If the wave took you away from me in sea,

I would die of the bends.

If the wave took you away from me in deep water,

 I can not stand your absence.

Then, my heart would become a boat

your love envelops me like a coat,

and become sail-cloth against wind.

My tears  would look like rain,

nothing could give me a gain,

rather than so much pain.

I would be scattered around the way you sail,

in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

Now, your letter in which my hope dwells

reaches to the the shore of my heart,

but this letter does not satisfy me crying my heart out.
I dunno my life will last how much longer.  

 HÜSEYİN ÖZBAY

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder